It's all about me, if you can't stand it, get out!

Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung OST

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Work Work Work..........

Work's been really hectic lately....had to stay past 9pm for the last 3 days. And it is all because of a client from hell, yea that's what we call her. Yes, it's a she. Bitch.

And here are some names that were given to her by me and my colleagues: old hag, 40-year-0ld virgin....the rest can't be published, to maintain my dignity and decency, not that she deserves them from me. Hell no. If I ever get to see her...............I think I also can't do anything to her. CB.

Unless I don't mind getting sacked. But then again, it's not worth giving up this job of mine for her.....because the other clients are nice to work with, and professional.

Colleagues had been very nice to me, as they could see I was super stressed out over this client. Many of them offered me help and advice, thanks a lot!

And thanks Dear.........for being there for me all this while. Not only did he buy dinner for me and my colleagues, he also bought me a present to lift my spirits. So sweet! I love the Coach name-card holder!

But I love you more.

No comments: