Been really busy the past week, work has been crazy...not sure why so many tasks landed on my plate!
Boss has decided to confirm me since I've completed 3months in the Association. It came as a surprise because the probation period is 6months. Somehow I feel there is a motive behind this decision, as I have to give 2 months tender notice after confirmation.......haiz.....so now I can't leave within a short notice period of 2 weeks! Perhaps the only incentive that I can look forward to after confirmation is the July bonus!
Mixed feelings I have...subconsciously I think I enjoy what I'm doing here at the Association. Sometimes just seeing the smiles on the faces of members makes my day. One of the members' mom even fed me with her special concoction of honey apple citrus tea. She says its good for health. This morning, she gave me 2 durian sweets! Nice people around here...
Of course there are days when I really feel like throwing my resignation letter in the face of my boss. Sucky attitude she has at times.
Funny that right after I typed the above, my Director called me into his room...and says he wants to confirm me as well! haha...he must have sensed my intentions to leave...but oh well, since they are confirming me in just 3months, it shows that they appreciate the work that I have done here.
Eric's flying off tomorrow night to Aussie land for an umpiring assignment. Gonna miss him for a week. Anyone who wants to date me for the next week please book now!! If not I'm just gonna rot at home.................................
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment