Just went for another interview today....I hate waking up early to prepare for it, hate wearing formal because it is just too hot in Singapore to be wearing long sleeves shirts and those tight-to-the-max skirts, and I hate the heels that goes along with being formal.
Wassup with all these interviewers man! They keep asking the same old questions, "tell me about yourself" and "where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?" Come on, if I could see the future I wouldn't be talking to you right now...........
Why can't interviewers be more creative and come up with interesting questions to throw us off our seats??? Something like "What do you think of the receptionist at the counter?" or "What did you have for breakfast today?" The way a person answers these questions can tell a lot about the person, and it is definitely a more effective way of getting to know the person, rather than listening to a rehearsed answer like "tell me about yourself"...duh!
Hope I do get a job soon, so I don't have to go for interviews anymore!
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment