I've found a job! Yeah!!
Though it's not my ideal job, but at least I can stop rotting at home flipping through the recruit section of Straits Times. Trust me, that kind of life is no bliss....insecurities of how I'm gonna repay the next loan amount forces me to flip the pages with more enthusiaism.
So, now that I've got this account executive job with a creative agency (whose name I'm not gonna post....for fear of incurring the wrath of my boss when in future I post bad stuff about him keke..) I would be away from home from 9am -7pm, travelling from Yishun to Paya Lebar five days a week.
Eric has promised he will accompany me for lunch if he is free (which he always is haha!) so that I can complain all my grouses during lunch time, like during my internship. But I'm quite certain this company is not as bad as my internship shit-hole, at the very least this company is not filthy and smelly....
Wish me luck.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment