skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Real Pam
This is for those who really understand...I don't need more critics.
It's all about me, if you can't stand it, get out!
Pam
View my complete profile
Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung OST
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Oh....the studio photo that I took with Eric is out! We like it a lot!! Will post it up soon =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moments
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
PrincessPam
. Make your own badge
here
.
Blogs I hit
Pei Qiao
Mei yun
Eric
Suresh
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(45)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(7)
Oh....the studio photo that I took with Eric is ou...
Finally......
Went for a photography session today with Eric. We...
Met up with Japan mates last night, had dinner at ...
I've learnt to wipe my own tears, not to expect so...
Just another day
Post Japan Blues
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(28)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
2005
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment